Useful links covering impotence and andrology
- International Society for Impotence Research (ISIR)
- European Society for Impotence Research (ESIR)
- Asian Erectile Dysfunction Advisory Council & Training (Asian EDACT)
- Malaysian Erectile Dysfunction Advisory Council & Training (Malaysian EDACT)
- World Health Organization
- International Society of Andrology
- American Urological Association
- American Society of Andrology
- British Andrology Society
- Androweb – A site dedicated to Andrology, inside Uroweb (European Association of Urology)
- The Taiwanese Association of Andrology – promoting male sexual health, including male sexual dysfunction and infertility.
- International Journal of Impotence Research Featuring Tables of Contents, Abstracts and even full articles in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat 3.0 required)
- The Journal of Urology: A monthly update for urologists / andrologist, including abstracts of clinical papers.
- The Journal of Andrology – The official publication of teh American Society of Andrology provides information for subscribers as well as tables of contents of recent issues.
- The ISA Newsletter – The International Society of Andrology offers a fine online version of its newletter
- Asian Journal of Andrology (AJA)
- Medline database – a huge database of biomedical citations and references.
- Impotence – NIH consensus statement. A 1992 key publication.
- Impotence – A brief document from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- The Complete Urology and Andrology Infobase – A nice page intended to cover the most important links on Urology and Andrology worldwide
- Peyronie’s Disease – An informative document from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Erectile Dysfunction – A canadian consensus document
- Mediconsult – An info center for lay persons devoted to many topics, including erectile dysfunction.
- Impotence Resource Center, mantained by The Geddings Osbon Foundation., provides a simple online guide to impotence, including a survey for patients and interested public.
- Peyronie’s Disease – A brief and well structured document from the Wellness web.
- Endocrinology and Impotence – A patient-oriented factsheet provided by the Endocronology Society.